Organic Fruit and Vegetable Powder
Organic Goji Powder1.Goji Berry Powder is easy to add to a range of recipes, including smoothies, yoghurts, and more.
2.It is one of the most nutritionally dense fruits on earth, containing all essential amino acids, and are loaded with protein, fibre, vitamin C, carotenoids, and 21 trace minerals.
Organic Powdered Goji Berries are made from the same berries you can buy whole in a pack, but they have been ground into a powdered form. Goji Berry Powder is easy to add to a range of recipes, including smoothies, yoghurts, and more. Goji berries are one of the most nutritionally dense fruits on earth, containing all essential amino acids, and are loaded with protein, fibre, vitamin C, carotenoids, and 21 trace minerals.
Health Benefits of Goji Berry Powder
1) Goji berries are rated No.1 on the the ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) scale, the most widely accepted system for measuring the antioxidant level of foods. Antioxidants are protective nutrients that may protect against chronic diseases and premature aging by fighting off damaging free radicals in the body.
2) Goji berry powder contains 18 amino acids, which help build protein, repair our muscles, and support metabolism. More importantly, goji berries contain 8 out of 9 essential amino acids, which are compounds that our bodies do not produce naturally and must obtain through food.
3) Goji berry powder is an excellent source of vitamins A and C. Both of these powerful vitamins are important for boosting the immune system to ward off illness. Vitamin A also plays a special role in eye function; it supports the health of the retina. Vitamin C helps repair tissues, heal wounds, and supports the cardiovascular system. Per ounce, goji berry powder contains even more vitamin C than oranges.
4) Goji berries may also delay age-related eye diseases. Taurine, a compound in goji berries, was found to be helpful in protecting eyes from diabetes-related vision loss, according to a study by researchers from the University of Sydney. Another study, published in the February 2001 edition of Optometry and Vision Science found that goji berry supplementation may slow the progression of macular degeneration in elderly patients.
5) Satisfy a sweet tooth naturally
6)High in magnesium&calcium
Q:How to Enjoy Goji Berry Powder
Smoothies and shakes
Flavour morning porridge or yogurt
Add to smoothie bowl
Bake into muffins, pancakes or bread
Flavour icing or frosting
Make a berry salad
Take a handful along for a healthy snack
Make gojiberry flavoured jam
100% Organic Goji Berry Powder, with no additional ingredients.
|Latin Name:Lycium chinense Mill||Appearance：orange fine powder|
Taste&Odor:Characteristic from original fruit
|Moisture (%) ＜7%||ASH (%)＜7%|
|Density:Bulk: 50-65grams/100ml||Concentrate Ratio: 4:1 6:1 10:1|
|TPC (CFU/GM)<1000 cfu/g||Mould&Yeast< 50cfu/g|
Nutrition Line/Nutrition Value
|ENERGY(KJ/Kcal100g): 1493/354||CARBOHYDRATES(g/100g): 61.2|
|TOTAL SUGERS(g/100g): 43.9||TOTAL FAT(g/100g) : 3.3|
|OF WHICH SATURATES(g/100g) 0.6||FIBER(g/100g) 11.5|
|PROTEIN(g/100g) 14||SALT(g/100g) 1.6|
1.Bulk Package:5kg/aluminum Foil Bag, 20kg/25kg/Drum
2.volume：0.063m³ per package
3.Lead time:7-10days after your order;
4.Shelf time:24months and this ingrenditens will arrive with 80% of shelf life reminding.